Alison Marae’s PRIVATE LESSON POLICIES
- A 24 hour notice will be given to Alison if you need to reschedule. If less than 24 hours notice is given or if student is a no show, then the lesson is forfeited with no makeup/refunds offered. If 24 hours notice is given, your lesson can be made-up within the same month of the missed lesson.
- In the event that your lesson needs to be cancelled by your instructor, 24 hours will be given.
- In the event that a student is late for their scheduled lesson, Alison will wait for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the class will be considered a no show with no refund or makeup offered.
- Monthly tuition is due the last week of the month.
- Cash, checks and/or credit card payments are accepted through Pay Pal or Venmo.
- We charge $30 for non-sufficient funds.
- Tuition is the same each month regardless of any missed classes.
- There are no refunds or pro-rating on lessons.
- A 30 day notice is required upon termination of lessons.
Workshop Cancellation Policies
- If 24 hours notice of cancellation is given before the start of the first workshop, then a full refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be given after the start of the workshop. If lessons are missed, a video lesson of the class can be watched.
- In the event of a workshop being cancelled by the instructor, you will receive a refund.
- Workshop fees cannot be pro-rated if starting late in a session. The student can watch a video lesson of the missed class.